December 3rd, 2018
The Taj Mahal, one of the Seven New Wonders of the World is a must to visit destination when you're travelling to India. Visiting Taj Mahal will never disappoint you and there are reasons why is it one of the seven wonders. Taj Mahal's exquisite marble detail will spellbind you. However, there are a few things to keep in mind before arriving in Agra to see the grand Taj.
Here are the tips you need to know before the same day Agra tour by car :
1. Visiting Taj Mahal in the morning is the best time as there will be fewer crowds and you can avoid the midday heat. If you are going to visit the Taj to view it in a colourful sunrise then you are thinking wrong as the sunrise isn't actually behind the Taj Mahal.
2. Taj Mahal has 3 entrance gates, so choose the smartest option for you. If possible, avoid the South Gate as it is located near a dodgy market.
3. Go to buy the ticket with exact change as you will see a long queue to buy the ticket. Price of Taj Mahal entrance is 1,000 rupees per person.
4. Not only visiting the Taj but also same day Agra tour from Delhi by train keep mosquitos repellent with you.
5. The entrance gates are very crowd with a separate line for men and women. So, if you travelling with the opposite sex, decide a spot to meet them as the chances of getting separated are high. Also, keep your kids with you all the time.
6. Though there is no dress code for visitors but dress appropriately. Opt for light loose clothing and so revealing.
7. Your bags are scanned at the gate. If you are carrying a bag pack, then be in the scanning queue. There are things including food, headphones, tripods and other things are banned to take inside the Taj Mahal.
8. There are more than 3,000 guides at the Taj Mahal who offer their services to tourists.
9. If you don't find suitable to hire a guide to learn some history and important information about the Taj Mahal, then you can download the apps which will give you all the info about the Taj.
10. If you are travelling with your kids, you will need to travel with a little caution and always ready to make a few adjustments.
11. After the tiring and enjoyable trip to the Taj Mahal, you will need to have some refreshment. For that, you won't have to go far as just outside the east gate is Cafe Coffee Day equipped with air-conditioner and it serves you a good coffee.
12. While capturing the moments of your trip into the camera, you need to prepare yourself before. As there is too much rush inside the Taj, so have a few angles in mind from which you would like to take pictures.
13. To take cool photographs of yourself, we advise you to wear bright colours as it looks pretty against the white marble. Indian women and also foreigners can be seen wearing brightly coloured attire.
14. Be creative while taking pictures of the Taj Mahal. Don't compromise with the beauty of the grand Taj during capturing it.
15. The one thing quite exciting on the trip to Taj Mahal is meeting very friendly people there. You can also see local people taking pictures with foreigners.
So, these are the tips to keep in mind taking the Taj Mahal Tour Guide In Agra city.
Add ankurajha to your subscriptions feedankurajha