February 28th, 2019
Annapurna Base Camp gets a significant amount of snow during winter which makes it the ultimate destination to perform ski activities. At an altitude of 4130m, this Annapurna base camp ski touring adds another dimension to the tourism industry of Nepal.
During this trek, you will enjoy the outstanding scenery of High mountains & unforgiving terrains. Slide down the virgin slope of Annapurna Base Camp to Machhapuchhre base camp, a slope that covers 3.5 kilometers is perfect to dig your gloves on the snow & navigate.
Ski in Annapurna Base Camp with Crusade Himalaya
Take a moment to explore the Annapurna Base Camp. Capture Photos-aerial shot of Annapurna
Today we set the ski gears during the process ski instructor will assist you. Later we will slide down form to Machhapuchhre base camp.
- Pass through Beautiful Views from Dhampus, a gateway to Annapurna Conservation Area.
- Enjoy Hot springs at Jhinu Danda
- Watch Spectacular sunrise views of the Annapurnas and Dhaulagiri from Poon Hill
- Enjoy Farming village of Ghandruk with picturesque Gurung homes
- Enjoy classic views of Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Machhapuchhre, and Hiunchuli
- Enjoy Chhomrong mother’s group’s cultural program
- A very good English speaking Ski guide
- Accommodation at 4-star Hotel or similar category in Kathmandu with breakfast
- All necessary paperwork(s) and permit(s)
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trekking Guide
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Potter service charges during the trek
- Ski and snowboard with ski poles and boots.
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and accommodation
- Welcome and farewell dinner at the finest local restaurant
Book a trip with us
What to Expect
Guesthouses are facilitated with two or three twin beds With decent bathroom
Shared toilets & bathroom at most of the places
Toilets may be outside the building
Extra charges for hot showers in all the teahouses.
Cost for charging your cell phone, camera & wifi as well
A wide variety of food menu- Pasta, pizza, momo, noodles & barely items.
Add crusadehimalaya to your subscriptions feedcrusadehimalaya