April 15th, 2019
Being home to a wide range of accommodation options, Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, gives opportunity to every traveler to enjoy the vacation at its best. No matter whether you are in search of convenient location or whether you care for budget hotels or luxury resorts, Bangkok has it all. Most of the hotels are located at key tourist locations including Khao San, Siam, Sukhumvit and so on. Here are the top 10 budget hotels in Bangkok:
1. A-One Motel: Located in close proximity from the Petchaburi Road, the A-One Motel is known for its well-thought design and comfort. Taking pride in having 74 rooms, this hotel adorns itself with sauna, outdoor pool, spa, restaurant and so on. You will also get traditional Thai food here. The closest MRT station is the Rama 9 from where you can travel to any part of the city.
2.Nandha Hotel: Being one of the top 5 budget hotels in Thailand, the Nandha Hotel is conveniently located on the Sukhumvit Road. Prominent landmarks like Nana Square or Soi Cowboy are located at a short distance from the hotel. The tastefully designed hotel comes with featured amenities such as luggage storage, safe deposit and so oh.
3. The Victory Executive Residences: Located in close proximity from the Victory Monument Metro Rail Station, this budget hotel has prominent commercial supermarkets and entertainment centres in its vicinity. Combining style and comfort, this hotel is designed to offer lavish experience. The Santibharp Park, located close to the hotel, is an ideal location for spending some time in peace.
4. Alt Hotel Nana by UHG: Located in Sukhumvit, the Alt Hotel Nana is just 15 minutes away from the Siam Paragon Mall. Adorning itself with modern amenities, the hotel is one of the best in the budget category. Some of the facilities offered here are free self parking, complimentary newspapers, dry cleaning, and so on. You can also avail a roundtrip airport shuttle in lew of minimal surcharge.
5.D Varee Diva Bally Sukhumvit: Being the best destination for those who look for home away from home, this three star hotel offers studios, deluxe rooms, and one bedroom suites as well. Even though the exterior might not impress you, the interior is spacious and adorned with modern amenities. The biggest advantage is that the Phrom Phong BTS is only 1 km away from the property.
6. Trinity Silom Hotel: Located in close proximity from the Sri Mariamman Temple, this hotel is aesthetically designed to please the tourists. Some of the featured amenities offered here include complimentary newspapers, dry cleaning, free self parking etc. This is one of those hotels which are little known but really popular among those who have been to Bangkok a couple of times.
7. Atelier Suites: Having earned the accolade of one of the best budget hotels in Bangkok Thailand, the Atelier Suites adorns itself with 79 guestrooms. It embellishes itself with modern facilities such as fitness centre, air conditioning, housekeeping, conference centre and so on. The rooms available at the property include double room, twin room, design suite, and executive twin room.
8. Boss Mansion Residence: Located within a stone’s throw from the BTS skytrain, the Boss Mansion Residence has major shopping malls and restaurants within close proximity. With 150 guestrooms, the hotel is equipped with modern amenities that ensure a comfortable stay. Some of the amenities are air conditioning, kitchenette, bedding configurations etc. The interior has been decorated to help the tourists relax after a hectic day.
9. La Porte Bangkok Hotel: Located at Soi Petchburi, this 3 star hotel is adorned with 19 rooms and is literally steps away from the Pantip Plaza. Some of the main amenities offered here are laundry, concierge, housekeeping, air conditioning, ticketing assistance and so on. Redefining comfort, the hotel staffs are extremely gracious and will ensure that you have a comfortable stay during your trip.
10. Ban Thungdang Boutique Hotel: Located in close proximity from the Democracy Monument, this hotel on the Dinso Road is relatively small. Having 8 guestrooms, they strive to offer maximum comfort with modern amenities such as refrigerator, private bathroom, minibar and soon.
Choosing a hotel in Bangkok can be a daunting task primarily because of the number of options available to you. While choosing the location, you should be keeping the purpose of your trip in mind. If you are looking for hotels in Sukhumvit, you must choose hotels like Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and so on. Hotels like Holiday Inn Express or Mercure Bangkok Siam is good for those who are willing to stay in Siam. Shall you desire to enjoy the downtown location of Silom, you must stay in hotels like W Bangkok, Banyan Tree Bangkok etc.
There are a number of restaurants in Bangkok which serve different cuisines including Indian. But if you are really interested in experiencing the local cuisine, you must try the restaurants like Thip Samai Pad Thai or Jae Fai Restaurant. You can also try the Wattana Panich Restaurant which is popular for noodles. Lek Seafood Silom is better known for serving steamed catfish in lime and chili. Another really popular restaurant is the Kuang Heng Kaiton Pratunam which served delicious steamed chicken on rice.
If you are a shopaholic, Bangkok will never disappoint you. The Rot Fai Market unravels the best opportunity for you to shop fashion items, collectibles, and delicious snacks as well. Known to be popular for family outings, the Asiatique is popular for its boutique stores and theatre shows. The Chang Chui Bangkok Plane Market brings in the opportunity for you to purchase modern art pieces made from recycled as well as scrapy materials booking Thailand Honeymoon Tour Packages
You can also visit the JJ Green which is extremely popular among the university students for its laidback shopping style. Shall you desire to see some fake branded products, you should be ideally visiting the Patpong market. In addition, you should also visit the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market which is known for offering foods and fruits. Exploring the floating markets in Bangkok is a great way to experience the life of the locals here Trip Town Holidays.
Add triptown to your subscriptions feedtriptown