September 7th, 2022
The global production of collagen was 1 thousand tons in 2021, and the production size is expected to reach 1.46 thousand tons by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% over the analysis period.
Collagen is one of the main building blocks of skin and an abundant protein in the body. 75% of the skins support structure is made of collagen. Collagen is found in the bones, muscles, tendons, and skin, of animals. Collagen helps to repair body tissues. In the medical and cosmetics sector, it is used as a repairing agent. The usage of collagen in the medical & healthcare industry to treat diseases has increased due to increasing technological advancements and R&D departments. Factors like smoking, high sugar consumption and aging have reduced the formation of collagen in the body, to maintain the collagen composition of body, external supply of collagen is required in the form of capsules, ointments, and creams. Furthermore, collagen deficiency negatively affects the flexibility and elasticity of arteries thus, increasing the chances of atherosclerosis. Consumption of collagen reduces the risk of heart disease, thus supporting the growth of the collagen market over the forecasted period.
Request a free sample copy: -https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/request/16213
Major Key Players for Collagen Market:
· Baotou Dongbao Biotechnology Co. Ltd. (China)
· ConnOils LLC (US)
· Darling Ingredients Inc (US)
· Gelita AG (Germany)
· Gelnex (Brazil)
· ITALGEL S.r.l. (Italy)
· Lapi Gelatine S.p.a. (Italy)
· Nippi Inc. (Japan)
· Nitta Gelatin (India)
· Nutra Food Ingredients (US)
· Rabj Co. Ltd (Thailand)
· Vinh Hoan (Vietnam)
· Vital Proteins (US)
Market Dynamics and Factors:
Collagen is used to produce gelatin. Gelatin is a protein commonly used to make capsules, cosmetics, ointments, and in food products. Gelatin is a high demanded byproduct of collagen. It is used as a gelling agent for manufacturing different food products like yogurt, desserts, and cheese. Rising demand for these food products due to changing consumer eating habits is expected to drive the growth of the collagen market over the analysis timespan. The usage of gelatin in the food and beverages industry is high. Gelatin is also used in the skincare and cosmetic sector to make anti-aging creams and lotions as it helps in the nourishment of the skin. This growing demand for gelatin in the food and beverage industry, and in the skincare & cosmetic industry will boost the demand for the collagen market.
Inquiry Before Purchase: -https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/inquiry/16213
Collagen Market Report Highlight:
· By source, the marine and poultry segment is anticipated to lead the growth of the collagen market in the projected timeframe. The increasing demand for marine-derived collagen in the healthcare sector like medicine, pharmaceutics, and also in cosmetics is driving the collagen market.
· By product, the gelatin segment is anticipated to develop at the highest CAGR over the analysis period. Gelatin is most often used in desserts, but it is also seen in soups, sauces, broths, and candies.
· By application, the healthcare segment is predicted to have the lion's share of the collagen market over the analysis period. It is used in drug delivery systems, and tissue engineering for skin regeneration, this uses of collagen in the medical sector drives the market.
· By form, the dry segment accounted for the largest share of the collagen market in 2021 and is anticipated to retain its leading position over the projected timeframe. The dry form of collagen is available in powder form. A single dosage of collagen powder serves higher results than a single dosage of liquid.
· The North American region is anticipated to lead the growth of the collagen market in the forecasted period. In the U.S. collagen ingredient is the mainstream product in the supplements market.
Key Industry Development:
· In March 2021, GELITA USA work in the collagen peptide production had opened its new unit; it is a 30,000-square-foot production unit in Sioux City in Iowa. There is huge market growth in GELITA’s collagen peptides in the healthcare and beauty industry.
· In March 2022, Pura collagens are a UK-based company that works on collagen supplement production for a better immune response of the body. They launched their new immune supplements to provide better immune support for the consumer. They are naturally flavored and have dissolvable properties.
Collagen Market Segmentation:
· Other Sources
· Hydrolyzed Collagen
· Native Collagen
· Food & Beverage
· Other Applications
Customized Report: - https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/custom-research/16213
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Collagen Market based on the region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Rest of LATAM
Scope of the Report:
The report encompasses the entire analysis of market size in previous years for major segments and countries, as well as future estimates. The Collagen Market study looks deeply into the worldwide market's competitive landscape. The study also provides the names of key market players and the methods they used to gain a dominant position in the industry. It also includes useful market insights, dynamics and factors, and market analysis techniques such as PESTEL analysis, PORTER's Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, SWOT analysis, BCG matrix, and Ansoff matrix.
Purchase the Report: -
Related Reports: -
https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/reports/protein-hydrolysate-for-animal-feed-market/ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/reports/plant-based-protein-market/ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/reports/protein-characterization-and-identification-market/
Browse Others Reports:
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assisting our clients to grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients to flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, that specializes in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047
Linkedin| Twitter| Facebook
Email : email@example.com
Add prem143 to your subscriptions feedprem143