September 23rd, 2022
Influenza Vaccines, protect against the four influenza viruses that research indicates, an influenza A (H1N1) virus, an influenza A (H3N2) virus, and two influenza B viruses. Influenza is contagious respiratory infection, marked with fever, cough, joint pain, muscles, headache, and severe weakness. Further, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), 2018, influenza cases related hospitalization ranges in 3-5 million cases for severe illness.
Increasing clinical trials for brand new product development by key players is anticipated to power the worldwide influenza vaccines market boom over the forecast period. For instance, on May 25, 2022, Osivax, a biopharmaceutical employer growing vaccines in opposition to highly mutating infectious viruses and sicknesses, introduced an replace at the scientific improvement plan of its lead candidate, OVX836.
North America holds the significant share in 2018 and is predicted to hold conserving a big proportion over the forecasted period owing to the growing consumer knowledge, regarding the product benefits. Further, there are many collaborations taking place in order to increase the supply of influenza vaccines. For instance, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), THE Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Biomedical Advanced Research, and Development Authority (BARDA) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
· In August 2022 – Emergex, a UK company plans to manufacture sufficient levels of its universal influenza vaccine for use in Phase I human trials. Emergex started that its vaccine works differently to traditional influenza vaccines, by priming influenza-specific CD8 T cells that are able to recognize the same peptides when presented n the surface of infected cells.
· In July 2022 – The FDA has approved Sanofi’s licensure request for vaccine approval for the upcoming 2022-2023 flu season, which would include Fluzone High Dose Quadrivalent (influenza Vaccine), Flublok Quadrivalent (influenza vaccine) and Fluzone Quadrivalent (influenza vaccine).
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The global Influenza Vaccines Market accounted for US$ 5024.60 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 9551.75 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.4%. The global Influenza Vaccines Market is segmented based on Vaccine Type, Route of Administration, Age Group, Technology, and region.
· On the basis of Vaccine Type, the global Influenza Vaccines Market is segmented into Quadrivalent and Trivalent.
· On the basis of route of administration, the global Influenza Vaccines Market is segmented into Nasal Spray and Injection.
· On the basis of Age Group, the global Influenza Vaccines Market is segmented into Pediatric and Adult.
· On the basis of Technology, the global Influenza Vaccines Market is segmented into Egg Based and Cell- Culture.
· On the basis of region, the global Influenza Vaccines Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The key players operating in the global Influenza Vaccines Market includes AstraZeneca Plc, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi, FOLIA BIOTECH, Genentech, Green Cross Moderna Therapeutics, Shijiazhuang Yiling Pharmaceutical, SK Chemicals, and UNM Pharma.
OTHER RELATED REPORTS:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09