May 13th, 2021
Jaisalmer, also known as the Golden City, is built on a sandstone ridge. The golden town is surrounded on all sides by huge stretches of golden dunes, which are crowned by the ancient Jaisalmer Fort. Along with the golden Havelis, the location is home to one of India's oldest and only fortresses, which still houses local residents. During the day, the Sonar Quila's magnificent sandstone walls look tawny lion colour, changing to a magical honey-gold as the sunsets. Even, a desert safari aboard the ship of the deserts, i.e. our magnificent camels, is an unforgettable experience. The Moustache Jaisalmer is a Haveli that has been converted into a hostel, and it reflects a mix of tradition and culture. Giving you the perspective of an old plot. Moustache Jaisalmer provides one-of-a-kind backpacker and Youth Hostel experiences, conveniently located near all well-known tourist attractions (within a 1Km radius). Moustache Jaisalmer offers accommodation in Jaisalmer, 100 metres from Jaisalmer Fort, with free WiFi and a sun terrace. The on-site restaurant is available to guests.
A hairdryer and a private bathroom are available in some rooms. There is a flat-screen television available.
Moustache Jaisalmer is 500 metres from Patwon Ki Haveli, and Lake Gadisar is 1 kilometre away.
One of the guests quoted “Best backpacker hostel in Jaisalmer.
1. The fort of Jaisalmer is within walking distance.
2. The view from the terrace is spectacular. You will spend time there with friends or family.
3. The best location for SOLO travellers to make new friends.
4. Camping in the sand dunes at No Man's Land is a must-do activity.
5. The vibes, as well as the interior and exterior decoration, give you a Rajwadi vibe.
6. Neat and tidy hostel, adhering to Covid19 guidelines.
7. Restaurant service is available until 11 p.m. in-house.
8. Abhishek, Jamshed, and Haleem are full of warmth and the rest of the staff is also very helpful in recommending the best places to visit and also helping you schedule your stay."
Add travel_all_around to your subscriptions feedtravel_all_around