October 7th, 2022
Fleet Management is a managerial approach to organize and coordinate work vehicles in a purpose to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and deliver compliance with government regulations.Gradually adopting transportation by businesses to enhance their offerings this results in considerable rise over the past few years and continuous increasing commercial fleets have seen, this boost the target market growth. however, the factor such as slow adoption among small fleet owners due to lack of awareness, limited operation scale, smaller budgets, limited compliance norms, high capital requirements, and rise in operational costs may hamper the growth of target market.
The report "Global Fleet Management Solution Market By Deployment Model (On-premise, and On-Demand Hybrid), By Solution (Asset Management, Information Management, Driver Management, Safety and Compliance Management, Risk Management, Operations Management, and other Solutions), By End User (Transportation, Energy, Construction, Manufacturing, and Other End Users), and Region - Global Forecast to 2029".
· In April 2017 Inseego’s Ctrack (a leading global provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) and solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT))- Launches Tracking Solutions for Courier and Express Delivery Fleets
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global Fleet Management Solution market accounted for US$ XX billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of XX% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented based on deployment model, solution, end-user and by region.
· By deployment model global fleet management solution market is classified into on-premise and on-demand hybrid
· By solution global fleet management solution market is classified into asset management, information management, driver management, safety and compliance management, risk management, operations management, and other solutions
· By end, user global fleet management solution market is classified into transportation, energy, construction, manufacturing, and other end-users
· By region, Owing to early adoption of fleet management solutions and some strict government mandates. Asia Pacific region is expected to show significant growth in the forecast period. Owing to the rising fleet in the region, for instance, according to UNCTAD Org In 2018, 90 % of global shipbuilding, in terms of tonnage, was located in China, the Republic of Korea and Japan
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The key players operating the global Fleet Management Solution market involves includes Cisco Systems Inc., AT&T Inc., Ctrack (Inseego Corp. ), I.D. Systems, IBM Corporation, Astrata Group, Mix Telematics Limited, Omnitracs LLC, Tomtom NV, and Trimble Navigation Limited. The key players in the market are focusing on partnership and mutual strategy.
OTHER RELATED REPORTS:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09