October 8th, 2022
The global Corporate Wellness Market size was valued at USD 66.52 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 123.18 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2022 to 2028.
Corporate health is important because the majority of employees in a firm have disorders including hypertension, depression, and other conditions. Employees who are in good health will use their sick days less frequently and pay less for health insurance, which will increase productivity. The corporate wellness sector is expanding as a result of the need to deploy wearable technologies, lower rising healthcare expenses, and provide healthcare services to employees.
Read More: https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/reports/corporate-wellness-market/
The service providers offer both internal and external health management, providing a chance for the corporate wellness sector to expand. The high expense of workplace wellness is one of the challenges the corporate wellness sector faces. To better educate employees about their health risks, encourage healthy working habits, and reduce healthcare costs, corporate wellness programmes are developed and implemented in corporate offices. Corporate entities are gradually implementing these technologies to increase productivity, reduce absenteeism, and improve the quality of work and employee morale.
Players Covered in Corporate Wellness Market are:
· ComPsych Corporation (US)
· Wellness Corporate Solutions (US)
· Virgin Pulse (US)
· Provant Health Solutions (US)
· Marino Wellness (US)
· Privia Health (US)
· Vitality Group (Chicago)
· Wellsource Inc. (US)
· Central Corporate Wellness (Singapore)
· Truworth Wellness (US)
· SOL Wellness (US)
· CXA Group (Singapore)
· Optum (US) and other major players.
Corporate Wellness Market Segment by service Types, Estimates, and Forecast by 2028
Health Risk Assessment, Fitness, Smoking Cessation, Health Screening, Nutrition & Weight Management, Stress Management
Corporate Wellness Market Segment by Applications, Estimates, and Forecast by 2028
Small Scale, Medium Scale, Large Scale
Regional Analysis for COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Corporate Wellness Market:
APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC)
Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
· MEA (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa)
ASK for Customization: https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/custom-research/14721
Corporate Wellness Market Dynamics
As more people become aware of and support corporate wellness efforts, the market for corporate wellness is growing. By encouraging a health-conscious workplace culture, the provision of such services is meant to encourage and support a holistic approach to employee well-being. Other benefits of wellness services include improved health outcomes, enhanced productivity, and higher levels of employee engagement. For instance, the UK-based Better Space was created to safeguard and enhance employees' mental health at all times. The rise of the corporate wellness market is a result of the aforementioned factors.
Market Dynamics And Factors For Corporate Wellness Market
· Increasing Prevalence of the Chronic Diseases
· Low Awareness and High Cost Required for the Corporate Wellness Programs
· Technological Advancement in Wellness Programs
This Corporate Wellness Software Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
· Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Corporate Wellness Software? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
· Who Are the Global Key Players in This Corporate Wellness Software Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
· What Was Global Market Status of Corporate Wellness Software Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Corporate Wellness Software Market?
· What Is Current Market Status of Corporate Wellness Software Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Corporate Wellness Software Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
Purchase Report@ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/checkout/?user=1&_sid=14721
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assisting our clients to grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients to flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, that specializes in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047
Linkedin| Twitter| Facebook
Add pujarathod14 to your subscriptions feedpujarathod14