October 17th, 2022
Silane, are the raw material in the production of silicones, and can be functionalized for wide variety of other applications (Plastic, Paint and Coating, Plastic Adhesive). Further, silane is also used as primers and tackifiers in the coating industry. Increasing investments in electronics industry, due to electric cars and vast range and usage of semiconductor, including silanes also supports the growth of silane market.
Moreover, silane is also used as fillers and pigments in oil-based and waterborne coatings, wettability and dispersion of inorganic pigments and fillers in the coating phase.
North America holds the significant share in 2018 and is predicted to hold conserving a big proportion over the forecasted period owing to the presence of key players in the region. Further, China is expected to be among the key consumers of silanes all over the globe owing to substantial growth in the end-use industry. Asia Pacific dominates the market due to expanding manufacturing sector in India, Japan, China, Vietnam, South Korea, and Thailand which fueled the demand for plastic compounds and rubber substrates in the industrial machinery and automotive sector.
· July 2019 – Gelest Inc., announced the acquisition of Bimax, a leading manufacturer and marketer of high purity methacrylate and specialty monomers of Pennsylvania, UAS.
· January 2017 – Momentive Performance Materials Inc. has acquired the operating assets of Sea Lion Technology, Inc. located in Texas City, Texas.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The global Silane Market accounted for US$ 1.71 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 2.92 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.6%. The global Silane Market is segmented based on type, application and region.
· On the basis of type, the global Silane Market is segmented into Alkyl, Sulfur, Amino, Vinyl, Epoxy, Methacrylate, and Mono/Chloro.
· On the basis of application, the global Silane Market is segmented into Paints & Coatings, Adhesives, and Sealants, Rubber & Plastics, Fiber Treatment and Others.
· On the basis of region, the global Silane Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The key players operating in the global Silane Market includes Evonik Industries AG, Shin - Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., Gelest, Inc., Dow Corning Corporation, Wacker Chemie Ag, Xflp Chemical Co Ltd, Usi Chemicals, Wd Silicone Co Ltd, Jingzhou Jiangham Fine Chemical Co Ltd, and Nanjing Shuguang Chemical Group Co Ltd.
OTHER RELATED REPORTS:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09