October 27th, 2022
Soft Tissue comprises of muscles, ligaments, tendons, fibrous tissue, synovial membranes, skin, nerves and others which protect organs, enable movement and support bones in the body. Injury to the soft tissues can cause severe pain and also may stop the movement of the bones, which if left untreated can lead to chronic pain. The factors influencing soft tissue repair market growth are the growing number of patients suffering from sports-related injuries. Sprains, strains, contusions, tendinitis, and bursitis are some common injuries. Further, according to a United Nations report in 2015, the population of people aged 60 years and above is projected to grow by 56% and is expected to reach 1.4 billion by 2030. This in turn is expected to bolster the patient pool for joint replacement and soft tissue repair surgeries and in turn propel revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
North America is expected to dominate the marketplace and account for around 32.2% share, whereas emerging economies which include India, China, and Brazil are expected to show off fast increase in the course of the forecast period. Rising geriatric populace and a growing quantity of trauma instances are expected to increase call for tender tissue repair products over the forecast period.
Further, Europe is expected to follow the Asia Pacific market with a CAGR of 7.2% among 2017 and 2025. Growing patient pool due to clinical tourism and a sturdy distribution network of the producers is expected to foster the market in Europe. Moreover, favorable healthcare guidelines can also be attributed to the growing demand over the forecast period.
· In February 2021 - In2Bones Global, Inc. launched its Hercules Suture Anchor System and AlloAid Wedges for lower extremity surgeries in the United States and with the launch of Hercules Suture Anchor System, the company plans to accelerate sales in the sports medicine market.
· In July 2021 - Via Surgical, received United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 510(K) clearance for its TissueTak tendon anchor, which is the first closed-loop suture-based fixation system and a minimally-invasive surgical system for orthopedic surgeries for soft tissue repair of certain types of injuries.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The global Soft Tissue Market accounted for US$ 3.9 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 7.9 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.3%. The global Soft Tissue Market is segmented based on product type, application, end users and region.
· On the basis of type, the global Soft Tissue market is segmented into fixation products, tissue patch, and others.
· On the basis of application, the global soft tissue market is segmented into breast reconstruction, dental and dural repair, hernia repair, orthopedic repair, vaginal prolapse repair, skin repair, cardiovascular surgery centers and others
· On the basis of end users, the global soft tissue market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgery centers and others.
· On the basis of region, the global Soft Tissue Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The key players operating in the global soft tissue market includes Life Cell Corporation, Organogenesis, Smith and Nephew, Johnson And Johnson, Covidien, Arthrex Inc, Integra Life Sciences Corporation, Stryker Medical Corporation, Wright Medical Technology, C. R. Bard, De Puy Synthes, and American Medical Systems.
Other Related Reports:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09