July 17th, 2021
Facebook needs no introduction as it is the world’s most extensive social media network with over 2 billion monthly active users. Facebook has become one of the biggest video sites. If you want to download videos from Facebook so that you can enjoy watching them on your device anytime without even internet access, you can easily do so by following an easy procedure. All you need to do is keep on reading this guide until the end.
Steps to download videos from Facebook post
If you don’t know How To Download Video From Facebook Post, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. First of all, sign in to Facebook on your device and go to your profile page.
2. Then, go to the header menu and hover the cursor over More.
3. Choose Videos.
4. In the Videos pane, you need to select Your Videos.
5. Hover over the video you want to download, then choose the pencil icon located in the upper-right corner of the image.
6. Choose Download SD (standard definition) or Download HD (high-definition).
7. The video appears on a new screen. Choose the three vertical dots (located in the lower-right corner of the video player), then select Download. The file downloads to your device
That’s all about how you can download videos from Facebook posts. Hope you find this guide helpful and informative.
Also Read Our Popular Blogs:-
How To Bypass Two-Factor Authentication Facebook
Change Facebook Password
Turn Off Comments On Facebook Ads
Outlook Error 0x80042108
Facebook Not Responding
Clear Facebook Search History
How To Recover Facebook Account
How To Deactivate Facebook Page
How To Lock Profile Facebook
Video Won't Upload To Facebook
How To Schedule Facebook Posts
Facebook Search Not Working
Spectrum Talk To A Person
Verizon Customer Service
How Can I Speak To Google
How Do I Speak To A Live Person At Turbotax
Yahoo Live Person
Add lisabrownusa789 to your subscriptions feedlisabrownusa789