November 2nd, 2022
Portable printer, also known as mobile printers, which are compact and lightweight devices that can be connected through Bluetooth or a universal serial bus (USB). Expanding number of mobile workforces is the key factor contributes the growth of global Portable Printer Market. Further, portable printers are easy to use, lightweight, and durable, and offer rich print quality, that supports variety of media similar to stationary printers.
Additionally, organizations throughout various industries are converting their business method to enhance purchaser enjoy for you to streamline documentation through issuing pick-up notices, shipping receipts and other documentation on the factor of transport, that's accelerating the boom of global growth of worldwide Portable Printer Market.
North America and Europe is predicted to make a significant contribution over the global for portable printer market, due to non-stop consciousness on enhancing purchaser enjoy and cell personnel productiveness. Asia pacific is projected to be the quickest growing Portable Printer Market, because of increasing variety of cellular personnel and developing focus on simplifying simplify receipt and order control.
· In July 2022, Huawei has unveiled its first color printer from the PixLab series and it runs on HarmonyOS 3.0. The Huawei PixLab V1 is an inkjet color printer that supports 3D Lut color tuning, color temperature follow-up, and aperture grading. The PixLab V1 supports AI handwriting erasing functionality and can automatically erase handwriting before printing a blank new roll.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The global portable printer market accounted for US$ 1202.6 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 3353.63 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 10.8%. The global Portable printer market is segmented based on technology, output type, end use industry and region.
· On the basis of technology, the global portable printer market is segmented into Thermal Inkjet and Impact.
· On the basis of output type, the global portable printer market is segmented into Barcode, Labels & Ticketing, Receipts, and Documents.
· On the basis of end-use industry, the global portable printer market is segmented into Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Others.
· On the basis of region, the global Portable printer market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The key players operating in the global Portable printer market includes Bixolon, Brother International Corporation, Canon Inc., Fujitsu Isotec Limited, Honeywell International Inc., Oki Printing Solutions, Seiko Epson Corporation, Star Micronics Co., Ltd., Toshiba Tec Corporation, and Zebra Technologies Corporation.
Other Related Reports:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09