November 4th, 2022
Monk Fruit Sugar Market accounted for US$ 108.7 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 169.76 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.6%. In foods including healthy beverages, sweets, jams, sauces, and jellies, monk fruit sugar is used. Originally from southern China, monk fruit is a tiny, oblong fruit. The mogroside is first extracted from the juice after the monk fruit has been crushed and juiced. Monk fruit extract is 150 to 200 times sweeter than sugar, and it has no calories, carbs, salt, or fat. Because monk fruit is less harmful to the human body, it has become a preferred sweetener substitute for manufacturers of low-calorie products. The market is expanding as a result of rising demand for natural sweeteners that are good for you and rising awareness of the need of maintaining a healthy body and mind. In addition to having necessary antioxidants, this substance is 300 times sweeter than sugar.
The report “Global Monk Fruit Sugar Market, By Nature (Natural and Organic), By Form (Powder and Liquid), By Application (Industrial, Commercial and Household) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
· In Aug 2022, use of low-calorie sweeteners in beverages jumped 36% in a decade, research finds. Researchers argue non-nutritive sweeteners, despite being low-calorie, have been linked to health issues like type 2 diabetes and heart disease and can disrupt the gut micro biome. They also could train consumers to want more sweet food, an issue especially relevant to kids.
· In July 2022, Monk fruit concentrate has been added to Capri Sun's original juice drink pouches, reducing the amount of sugar in each serving by an average of 40%, according to Kraft Heinz. Since Capri Sun's 1986 debut, this is the line's most extensive refurbishment.
More people are buying low-calorie or zero-calorie items as their concerns about their health and wellness grow. As a result, food brands now place a high premium on reducing sugar content and switching to low-calorie sweeteners in place of traditional sugar. In the upcoming years, the aforementioned tendencies are probably going to lead to a significant increase in the market for goods made using monk fruit sugar. The growth of the monk fruit sugar market in the forecast period is due to rise in the utilization of the product in several pharmaceutical applications and treatment.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Monk Fruit Sugar Market, By Nature (Natural and Organic), By Form (Powder and Liquid), By Application (Industrial, Commercial and Household), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Monk Fruit Sugar Market accounted for US$ 108.7 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 169.76 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.6%. The Global Monk Fruit Sugar Market is segmented based on Nature, Form, Application and Region.
· Based on Nature, Global Monk Fruit Sugar Market is segmented into Natural and Organic.
· Based on Form the target market is bifurcated into Powder and Liquid.
· Based on Application, Global Monk Fruit Sugar Market is segmented into Industrial, Commercial and Household.
· By Region, the Global Monk Fruit Sugar Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Monk Fruit Sugar Market:
The prominent players operating in the Global Monk Fruit Sugar Market include Archer Daniels Midland Company, Tate & Lyle Co., Monk Fruit Corp, Lakanto, and BioVittoria Co. are some of the most popular companies in the monk fruit sugar market
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Other Related Reports:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09