August 22nd, 2017
Travel is the movement of people between relatively distant geographical locations, and can involve travel by foot, bicycle, automobile, train, boat, bus, airplane, or other means, with or without luggage, and can be one way or round trip.
Travel is more than counting names of places or passport stamps. It’s about exploring wealth of our nature, culture and people living in it. The origin of the word “travel” is most likely lost to history. So, let yourself be a lost in the world’s history, why not?
To my mind, travel is like a drug. Once you start, it can’t be easy to stop. As more you travel, more you depend on it.
Let’s see how deeply you are sunk into this sensation.
1. Your “MUST GO” list is more than 3 pages
2. Thinking about the places you haven’t been, makes you exciting
3. When you’re not traveling you fantasize about it
4. When you’re on the road you’re the happiest person in the world
5. Staying in the same place for more than one week makes you restive
6. You’re planning one trip while you are on another
7. Waking up at home feels strange
8. Films, books, music make you want to travel
9. Your working table is full of “small traveling things” and postcards
10. No matter how tired you are, you’re getting better off seeing your travel bag
11. Every day brings a new destination idea
12. You can and feel free giving advises and some tips to the tourists about traveling in your country and not only.
13. You work to finance your next trip
14. You can pick up your luggage in minutes
15. Your wardrobe is full of with comfy clothes, especially shoes
16. The busy streets in your hometown puts you into depression
17. Your parents think that you’re not normal
18. The car is just for travel
Hello, my name is Mariam and I’m addicted to travel. What about you? P.s subscribe our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLZXB19I3uP8DAUIlvBqmuA
Add Travel With Us to your subscriptions feedTravel With Us