November 17th, 2022
Patient Centric Healthcare App, helps in providing information and delivering services to patients regarding their health, thereby improving patients health. As patient or individual entered care is expected to consider patient’s desires, expectations, values, family and social circumstances. Understand what matters most (WMM) to individuals and change the mindset of providers, to communicate more with the patient using email, phone calls, video chats, group discussions and advisory sessions for better engagement is also expected to foster the patient centric healthcare app market.
North America is expected to dominate the global patient centric healthcare app market, throughout the forecast period, due to huge target population base with chronic diseases, such as coronary heart disease, stroke, atrial fibrillation, diabetes, and hypertension in the region.
Further, rising geriatric population and the high burden of chronic disease in the country is also expected to foster the patient centric healthcare app market.
· In August 2020 – The United Kingdom, Sensyne Health launched a new smartphone app to help people across the diabetes spectrum manage their condition. DBm-Health can help users monitor their blood glucose levels and send reading, notes, medication and information.
· In June 2019, Innomar Strategies, a Canadia-focused subsidiary of AmerisourceBergen, launched a mobile app called Chronically Simple, that lets individuals with chronic conditions store and manage diagnostic images, test results, and health records online.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The global Patient Centric Healthcare App Market accounted for US$ 6182.9 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 143981.25 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 37.1%. The global Patient Centric Healthcare App Market is segmented based on service, category, technology, operating system, end user and region.
· On the basis of type, the Global Patient Centric Healthcare App Market is segmented into Electronic Health Record Access, Appointments, Remote Patient Monitoring, Payment and Medical Device (Wearable).
· On the basis of category, the Global Patient Centric Healthcare App Market is segmented into Wellness Management (Fitness, Lifestyle, and Stress, and Diet & Nutrition) and Disease & Treatment Management (Healthcare Providers/ Insurance, Medication Reminders & Information, Women’s Health & Pregnancy and Disease- Specific.
· On the basis of Technology, the Global Patient Centric Healthcare App Market is segmented into Internet-Based Technology, Mobile Devices, and Home Telehealth.
· On the basis of Operating System, the Global Patient Centric Healthcare App Market is segmented into iOS, Android, and Windows.
· On the basis of End User, the Global Patient Centric Healthcare App Market is segmented into Hospitals, Clinics, Home Use.
· On the basis of region, the global Patient Centric Healthcare App Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The key players operating in the global Patient Centric Healthcare App Market includes Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Bayer AG Pvt LTD., International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), iPatientCare, Inc., Klick Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Merck & Co., Inc., MobileSmith, Inc, Cureatr Inc., And Lets Nurture Infotech Pvt. Ltd
Other Related Reports:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09