November 22nd, 2022
A web-hosted point of sale system that saves data on external servers is known as a cloud-based POS, also known as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform or web-based POS. The cloud is accessible anywhere there is wifi because you log into Facebook, Gmail, or your online banking programme every time you access the cloud. The industry will develop because to the interoperability and remote accessibility provided by cloud POS solutions. Players offer a variety of capabilities to handle payroll in their offers, including online ordering & contactless payments, comprehensive reporting & business intelligence, labour scheduling, inventory management, and HR services.
The expansion of the cloud POS market in APAC is anticipated to be fueled by a rapidly expanding client base brought on by the prominence of SMEs and a decline in TCO. The APAC market for cloud POS systems is expected to rise as a result of benefits like short wait times, high levels of security, the possibility for paperless receipts, a reduction in the amount of check-out area needed, and an increase in floor space.
· In May 2022- The NCR Aloha Cloud, a cloud-based POS solution with a new user interface, smooth payment processing, and the smallest handheld device on the market, is being introduced by NCR Corp.
· In May 2022- A Lexington, Kentucky-based fintech and digital payments startup is called Sky Systemz. Sky has developed over the past two years from a start-up offering cloud POS to a tiny enterprise services juggernaut that dominates its field. Rapid vertical and horizontal adoption has resulted in a 1,000% increase in Sky's processing volume and user base.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The global Cloud POS Market accounted for US$ 2.24 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 15.50 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 24.2%. The global Cloud POS Market is segmented based on type, application, and region.
· On the basis of type, the global Cloud POS Market is segmented into Training, Consulting, & Integration, and Support & Maintenance.
· On the basis of Application, the global Cloud POS Market is segmented into Retail, Entertainment, Transportation, and Healthcare.
· On the basis of region, the global Cloud POS Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The key players operating in the global Cloud POS Market includes Cegid, Square, Shopkeep, UTC Retail, Shopify Inc., PAR Technology, Intuit, Lightspeed, B2B Soft and Oracle Corporation.
Other Related Reports:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09