November 23rd, 2022
Short bowel syndrome affect the useful capability of gut. Patients laid low with short bowel syndrome have a discounted capability to take in trace factors, fats, vitamins, fluids, minerals and carbohydrates and might experience weight loss, malnutrition, diarrhea and dehydration.
Presently, there is no cure for quick bowel syndrome and the treatment is targeted toward signs. In a few cases, brief bowel syndrome can be life-threatening however usually, the disorder can be controlled via effective remedy.
The global short bowel syndrome remedy market may be segmented into the following regions – North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa. North America dominates the global short bowel syndrome remedy market, specifically due to the sturdy healthcare gadget and compensation regulations in the location. North America, particularly the U.S., is a dominant region inside the market, due to excessive adoption among cease users.
Europe and the Asia Pacific are pegged to be the quickest growing regions, due to growing awareness concerning short bowel syndrome amongst physicians and sufferers. Lack of consciousness and healthcare facilities in Latin America and MEA will contribute to the regions’ to negative increase.
· In April 2021, Hanmi Pharm. Co. Ltd. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had granted fast-track designation to its short-bowel syndrome therapy, LAPS GLP-2 Analog (HM15912).
· In June 2021, VectivBio Holding AG announced that the FDA had granted orphan drug designation to Apraglutide, a next-generation, long-acting GLP-2 analog being developed for rare gastrointestinal (GI) diseases, for the prevention of acute graft-versus-host disease (aGVHD).
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The global Short Bowel Syndrome Market accounted for US$ 728.3 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 2644.94 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 15.4%. The Global Short Bowel Syndrome Market is segmented based on Drug Type, Distribution Channel, and region.
· On the basis of Drug Type, the Global Short Bowel Syndrome Market is segmented into Anti-Diarrheal, Proton Pump Inhibitors, Histamine Blockers, Growth Hormone, Glucagon-like Peptide, and Others.
· On the basis of Distribution Channel, the Global Short Bowel Syndrome Market is segmented into Specialty Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, and Others.
· On the basis of region, the Global Short Bowel Syndrome Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The key players operating in the Global Short Bowel Syndrome Market includes Shire Plc, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., AstraZeneca Plc, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB, Merck & Company, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, Mylan N.V., Johnson & Johnson and others.
Other Related Reports:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09