November 24th, 2022
Kidney Cancer total accounts for 2.0% of the total adult malignancies and makes up for 3.8% of all new cancer cases in U.S. Renal Cell Carcinoma which accounts for over 90% of all kidney cancers. Cancer is also now a second largest cause of death globally, after cardiovascular diseases. As external factors such as smoking, changing food patterns, urbanization, and prolonged post-reproductive life contribute to cancer.
Further, growth in aging population, lack of suitable regulatory requirements and undiagnosed patient population is expected to foster the kidney cancer drugs market.
The U.S. is expected to lead the market with a percentage of greater than 35.6% in 2022. Increased adoption of therapeutics, installed healthcare infrastructure, and the presence of key producers within the United States are primary elements chargeable for its big share. Further, Japan is expected to enjoy a excessive increase fee attributable to various factors consisting of more than one product launches within the region all through the forecast duration and the life of a huge geriatric population base vulnerable to kidney cancer.
· In January 2022, JB Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd acquire brands from Sanzyme Pvt Ltd, a player inside the probiotics and women's health area for the Indian market.
· In February 2022, Telix has announced a new worldwide clinical supply array with SHINE Technologies, LLC of Wisconsin (SHINE)
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market accounted for US$ 6.3 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 13.80 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.1%. The Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market is segmented based on Therapy Class, Pharmacologic Class, Distribution Channel, and region.
· On the basis of therapy class, the global kidney cancer drugs market is segmented into Target Therapy, Immunotherapy and Chemotherapy.
· On the basis of Pharmacologic Class, the Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market is segmented into Angiogenesis Inhibitors, mTOR Inhibitors, Cytokines, Others.
· On the basis of distribution channel, the Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market is segmented into Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy and Online Pharmacy.
· On the basis of region, the global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The key players operating in the global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market includes Pfizer Inc., Novartis International AG, Genentech Inc., Active Biotech AB, Amgen Inc., Bayer AG, Cipla Limited, Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Eisai Co., Ltd. and Exelixis, Inc.
Other Related Reports:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09