December 1st, 2022
The Global Consumer Robotics Market Size Was Valued at USD 6.99 Billion in 2021, and is Projected to Reach USD 42.72 Billion By 2028, Growing at A CAGR of 29.5 % From 2022 to 2028.
Consumer robots and robotic devices are designed for everyday use, typically at home or in a personal environment. These include home robots, robotic vacuum cleaners, robotic lawnmowers, robotic pool cleaners, and other robotic devices. In 2016, robotic vacuum cleaners accounted for 20% of all vacuum cleaners sold. They have gone up to 23% in 2017 and are still going up. Although most people identify home robots with vacuum cleaners and Roombas, most traditional home product companies have entered the robotics market. Robots used to be science fiction fantasies, but not anymore. With global spending on robots, the robotics market is taking off and will continue to rise. Consumer demand for autonomous and semi-autonomous robotics technology, as well as the increasing use of handheld devices and Internet penetration around the world, are contributing to the rise of the global consumer robotics market.
Read More: https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/reports/consumer-robotics-market/
In order to simplify and facilitate the lives of consumers, household robots called consumer robots are used. Help consumers get their daily chores done by performing tasks like washing windows, mopping floors, vacuuming, surveillance, education, personnel, security, and other tasks as well. These programmable machines are semi-autonomous and autonomous. All home robots, personal assistant robots, robot lawnmowers, robot vacuum cleaners, and robot pool cleaners are some examples of consumer robotics. The consumer robotics market can be segmented based on end use, industry verticals, components, and geography. Based on the end user, the market can be divided into task robots, surveillance robots, entertainment robots, security robots, educational robots, and personal robots. Based on the industry verticals, the market can be divided into educational robotics kits, consumer robotics segment, telepresence robots, UAVs, industrial robotics, and healthcare robotics.
Key Prominent Players In The Consumer RoboticsMarket:
· Blue Frog Robotics (France)
· MAKO Surgical Corporation (US)
· Parrot SA (France)
· Honda Motors Company Ltd. (Japan)
· Neato Robotics (US)
· LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea)
· WowWee Group Limited (Hong Kong)
· Jibo Inc. (US)
· Hasbro Inc. (US)
· Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (South Korea)
· 3D Robotics (US)
· Intuitive Surgical Inc. (US)
· Google Inc. (US)
· iRobot Corporation (US) and other major players.
Interested in this report? Get Sample PDF Now!
The global pandemic of COVID-19 has affected a large part of the population. Many people have lost their livelihoods due to this global pandemic. It has affected the dynamics and growth of various industries. Due to the vaccine shortage, everyone is worried about their immunity and following social distancing. During the lockdown situation, the operational activities of various end-user industries were halted, resulting in reduced demand from the consumer robotics market, resulting in a further decline in sales revenue. Supply chain networks were also disrupted, causing a decline in profit margin.
Segmentation Of Consumer Robotics Market report:
The Consumer Robotics market is segmented by type and application. Growth between segments over the period 2022-2028 provides accurate calculations and forecasts of revenue by type and application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you expand your business by targeting eligible niches.
Consumer Robotics Market Segment by Types, Connectivity, and Forecast by 2028
· Task Robots
· Social Robots
· Entertainment Robots
· Oil & Gas
· Process Industry
· Chemical & Petrochemical
· Power Generation
Consumer Robotics Market Segment by Applications, Estimates, and Forecast by 2028
· North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
· Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of APAC)
· Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Africa, Rest of MEA)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of SA)
We Offer Discount on The Consumer Robotics Market Report @:
Industry experts have identified key factors influencing the pace of development of the Consumer Robotics industry, including various opportunities and gaps. A thorough analysis of the Consumer Robotics market for the growth trends of each category makes the overall study interesting. When studying the market, researchers also dig deep into their future prospects and their contribution to the industry. Additionally, the research report evaluated the market key players and features, such as capacity utilization rate comprised of revenue.
Report Coverage of The Consumer Robotics Market:
· Provides a comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of an informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, top competitors, and Porter's analysis.
· It identifies the key drivers of growth and the challenges of the key players in the industry. Additionally, it assesses the future impact of drivers and restraint systems on the market.
· Discover potential demands in the market.
· Porter's analysis identifies the competitive forces within the market.
· It provides information about the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
· It provides sizes of key regional markets using criteria of processes, segments, products, end users and technology, etc. (as appropriate)
· It highlights the competitive market scenario, top competitors, market share, benchmarking, investments, and mergers and acquisitions.
Purchase This Premium Report Now https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/checkout/?user=1&_sid=9933
**If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will provide you with an ad-hoc personalized report based on your needs to achieve your goals **
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assist our clients grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyse extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Business Development Manager
3001 S King Drive, Chicago, Illinois,
U.S. A 60616
Contact No: USA: +1 (773)-382-1047 / IND: +91-81-8009-6367
Add ramesh jadhav to your subscriptions feedramesh jadhav