December 3rd, 2022
Error code 6000 77 is a common technical problem annoying QuickBooks users lately. This aberration can mess up your accounting data and cause you to lose your valuable financial information. QuickBooks error 6000 77 often happens gets triggered when your company file is placed in the wrong folder. Besides this cause, insufficient user permissions may also lead to this error. You will get all the information you need in this article, including the various causes, and the varied solutions to fix QuickBooks Error 6000 77. For live technical support, you may call us at +1-800-761-1787 to get all your queries sorted out.
Different solutions to fix QuickBooks Error 6000 77
Follow the below-listed solutions to get this error code fixed on your system once and for all.
1st Solution: Rename QuickBooks .ND and .TLG files
The steps listed below can be used to rename the .TLG and .ND files:
• The first step requires heading to the folder containing your company file(s).
• Just right-click on the QuickBooks icon and click on properties, followed by Open File location.
• Look for TLG and ND files in this folder. You are now required to rename these files.
• To change the name of a file, right-click and choose Rename option.
• Subsequently, add .old to the end of the file name.
• Finally, press the Enter key on the keyboard.
2nd Solution: Use QuickBooks Doctor File tool
• Download and set up the QuickBooks Doctor File Tool on your system. The tool can be downloaded from the website of Intuit.
• Soon after, open the Tool Hub and advance to Company File Issues.
• Right after, choose the "Run QBFD" option.
• Click on the option to Proceed once you've chosen the right company file.
• Type in the QuickBooks username and the admin password.
• Now, click on Next.
• Wait until the procedure is done. After processing your company's files, you must restart QuickBooks to see if the QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77 is resolved.
Add johnlevi042 to your subscriptions feedjohnlevi042