December 6th, 2022
Modern water and wastewater treatment systems, water pumping units, desalination units, cooling water systems, and other systems depend on piping. The veins of contemporary plants are like piping networks. Water, wastewater, chemicals, and mixes are all transported from one place to another using pipework. Understanding piping fundamentals, materials, general and specific considerations, fabrication and installation, examinations, and testing and inspection requirements, in addition to local and international regulations, is necessary for the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of various piping systems. The rising sales of different real-time devices, such as pressure measurement pumps and metres, are beneficial to the market for water and wastewater pipes. The ability of governments and administrative bodies to guarantee that there is a sufficient supply of drinkable, clean water for commercial and residential units is what defines their success.
Given the region's emphasis on infrastructure development and improved economic conditions, APAC has a massive share of the global market for water and wastewater pipe. The market has grown exponentially as a result of the region's building industry's high rate of expansion. In addition, the region's market for water and wastewater pipes benefits from the accelerating rates of industrialization and urbanisation.
· In April 2022 – At Seatrade Cruise Global in Miami, GF Pipe Systems unveiled HEAT-FIT, a thermoplastic piping system that is lightweight, corrosion-free, and effective. Onboard cruise ships, commercial ships, and offshore platforms, GF Pipe Systems provides a solution that integrates thermoplastic piping systems into critical applications (L3) using the HEAT-FIT Jacket System.
· In June 2021 – A two-story-high electric tunnelling machine was lowered underground at the sanitation plant on the border of Carson and Wilmington, marking the official start of an ambitious $630 million effort to replace two ageing underground wastewater pipes after more than a decade of planning, community meetings, and planning.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The global Water and Wastewater Pipe Market accounted for US$ 24390.6 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 46457.7 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.7%. The global Water and Wastewater Pipe Market is segmented based on material type, application, and region.
· On the basis of Material Type, the global Water and Wastewater Pipe Market is segmented into Plastic, Steel, Ductile Iron Concrete & Clay.
· On the basis of Application, the global Water and Wastewater Pipe Market is segmented into Water Supply & Distribution, Wastewater Management.
· On the basis of region, the global Water and Wastewater Pipe Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The key players operating in the global Water and Wastewater Pipe Market includes Varsity Brands, Inc., Bison, Inc., Draper, Inc., Aalco Metals Limited, Gared Holdings, Inc., WE LLC company
Goalsetter Systems, Inc., Lifetime Products, Inc, First Team Sports, Inc and Porter Athletic, Inc.
Other Related Reports:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09
To notify a previous commenter, mention their user name:
@peter-smith if there are spaces.