December 8th, 2022
Failure Analysis Equipment Market accounted for US$ 7.5 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 17.5 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.9%. The failure analysis technique is used to identify the failure's root cause. It assists in identifying failure to make essential product corrections. The method focuses on structural, component, and assembly flaws. It's a multi-step process that starts with a physical inspection of the item. Failure analysis equipment aids in the removal of both potential and actual flaws with a product. The approach allows organizations to reduce maintenance expenses and boost efficiency by using appropriate analyses. Failure analysis can be carried out using both physical and chemical methods. It's a method of determining the "why and how" of equipment failure using engineering. Failure analysis equipment identifies the root cause of device failure and lowers the chance of repeat failures.
The report "Global Failure Analysis Equipment Market, By Technology (EDX, BIM, FIB, SIMS, CMP and RIE), By Equipment (SEM, TEM, Optical microscope, Scanning probe microscope and Dual beam), By Application (Electronics, Industrial Science, Material science, Bioscience and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Market Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2030”
· INTEGRATED DYNAMIC ELECTRON SOLUTIONS, INC. (US), an entrepreneurial company specializing in technology linked to transmission electron microscopy, was acquired by JEOL Ltd. in January 2020.
· Thermo Fisher Scientific introduced the Thermo Scientific Phenom Particle desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) solution in September 2019, which is designed to provide automotive suppliers and additive manufacturing companies with faster quality control analyses of materials used in development and production.
A number of factors are driving the failure analysis market, the most notable of which is the increased need for failure analysis equipment in the wireless communication and electronics manufacturing industries. Growing global urbanization, growing industrial applications, and an increase in the number of international businesses, outlets, and local supply chains are some of the factors predicted to propel the Failure Analysis Equipment Market forward over the forecast period. Failure analysis equipment has achieved broad usage during the development phase of integrated circuits due to the ever-increasing size and complexity of circuit design requirements for semiconductor and embedded systems (ICs).
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global Failure analysis equipment market accounted for US$ 7.5 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 17.5 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.9%. The Global Failure Analysis Equipment Market is segmented based on the technology, equipment, application, and region.
· By Technology, the Global Failure Analysis Equipment Market is segmented into EDX, BIM,
· FIB, SIMS, CMP and RIE.
· By Equipment, the market is segmented in SEM, TEM, Optical microscope, Scanning probe microscope and Dual beam.
· By Application, the Global Failure Analysis Equipment Market is segmented into Electronics, Industrial science, Bioscience and Others.
· By Region, the Global Failure Analysis Equipment Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to dominate the global failure analysis equipment market.
The key players operating in the global Failure Analysis Equipment Market includes Thermo Fischer scientific, Advantest corporation, JEOL Ltd, FEI Company, Tescan assay holding, Carl Zeiss, A & D Company, Hitachi high technologies, Horiba Ltd, Leica microsystem and Others.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Other Related Reports:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09