December 12th, 2022
Disposable Face Masks Market accounted for 0.4 billion in 2019 and is estimated to be US$ 1.0 billion by 2029 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.4%
The report "Global Disposable Face Masks Market, By Product (Protective Masks, Dust Masks, and Non-woven Masks), By Application (Industrial and Personal), By Distribution Channel (Online and Offline), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029”.
· In August 2020, KARAM, India's leading Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) manufacturing company, launched its 'Disposable Face Masks range' to offer protection against viruses, bacterial microorganisms, dust, pollen and smoke.
· In August 2020, Cofsils, a leading brand under Cipla Health Ltd., which offers a complete solution for sore throat and cough related issues, has launched the Cofsils Face Mask that provides three levels of protection against harmful viruses and bacteria.
The outbreak of viruses such as influenza, anthrax, swine flu, avian bird flu, Ebola, and the more recent coronavirus in China, has been resulting in considerable growth in sales of disposable masks worldwide. This is currently the primary factor influencing the growth of the global disposable face masks market. Increasing adoption of marks among healthcare faculties and among the general public as a result of virus outbreaks is anticipated to drive the growth of the market throughout the forecast time frame. The COVID-19 outbreak and threat of pandemics are projected to create growth opportunities for the existing as well as new entrants in the overall disposable face masks market.
The rising popularity of online shopping platforms is growing the demand for disposable face masks. For example, Amazon.com, Inc., and eBay Inc. are among the major online players contributing significantly to the distribution of the product. In addition, the popularity of online sales has been creating a healthy demand for disposable designer face masks worldwide, especially among rich consumers. Such trends are projected to create a positive impact on the growth of the target market throughout the forecast timeframe.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global disposable face masks market accounted for 0.4 billion in 2019 and is estimated to be US$ 1.0 billion by 2029 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.4%. The market report has been segmented on the basis of product, application, distribution channel, and region.
· Depending upon product, the protective mask segment hold comparatively higher share as compared to the other types. Protective masks are used to protect against disease causing germs, contraction of contagious pathogens, and from other airborne infections.
· In terms of application, the industrial segment is expected to lead the global disposable face masks market throughout the projected timeframe. Factors such as government initiatives and mandatory safety regulations in various countries including developing economies such as India and China are attributable to this growth.
· By distribution channel, the offline segment estimates for highest revenue share currently. Whereas, the online distribution channel is projected to grow at a fastest rate over the forecast period. The factors such as increasing internet penetration and high visibility on e-Commerce platforms will be attributable to this growth
· By region, The Asia Pacific is dominating the market for disposable face masks in 2019 and is projected to maintain its position over the forecast period. The presence of a large customer base particularly in countries such as China and India are opening up growth opportunities for the manufacturers operating in this region.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The prominent player operating in the global disposable face masks market includes 3M Healthcare, Henry Schein, Inc., Mölnlycke Health Care, DYNAREX, Halyard Health, Inc., Cardinal Health, Berkley Surgical Company, Fisher Scientific, Medline Industries, Inc., Sterimed, and Key Surgical.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Other Related Reports:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09