December 14th, 2022
Bioactive Ingredients Market accounted for US$ 36.5 billion in 2022 and is estimated to be US$ 74.13 billion by 2032 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.4%. Bioactive Ingredients are type of chemical found in certain foods and plants. Functional foods and beverages provides extra benefit for health beyond the basic nutrition. These foods are free from gluten and lactose. Fortification and addition of bioactive ingredients in dairy-based beverages make them functional beverages because they have health benefits. Functional dairy beverages are divided into segments like prebiotics, probiotics, vitamins, minerals, whey based beverages, fiber fortified, etc. They help in preventing disease which are associated with human digestive system. Functional dairy beverages are effective in maintaining healthy gut microbiota of humans. Office of Dietary Supplements at NIH has defined that compound which are bioactive are considered as dietary supplements and constituents in food which has health benefits. Fruits, herbs, fish, seaweeds, vegetables, etc. are sources of bioactive compounds. Bioactive drugs and biomolecules includes, proteins, peptides and herbs which offers potential therapeutic applications in treatment of brain ailments. Animal derived foods like meat dairy products are good source of bioactive compounds which provides vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and peptides for human health. To meet consumer needs producers use supplements having functional properties and additives for animal diet which increase nutrition and healthy value of food. Like plants animal products are also considered as main source of functional ingredients. Feed additives in poultry includes, prebiotics, probiotics, enzymes, antioxidants, organic acids, pellet binders, sensory additives, etc. Specialty carbohydrates are nutraceuticals. Fibers are rough and helps in stabilizing blood sugar, weight loss, lowering cholesterol which helps in keeping digestive system healthy, provides energy for the body, prevents blood clots, control weight, helps in preventing disease, etc. Omega-3 helps in controlling lupus, eczema, rheumatoid arthritis, helps in preventing stroke and heart diseases. Amino acids are used by all living organisms to make proteins. Wide variety of applications and healthy benefits has given push in growth of Bioactive Ingredients market.
The report “Global Bioactive Ingredients Market, By Product (Probiotics, Prebiotics, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Omega-3 & Structural Lipids, Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates, Phytochemicals, and Others), By Application (Dietary Supplements, Personal Care, Functional Foods, Animal Nutrition, Functional Beverages, and Others), By End-Users (Animal Feed Manufacturers, Cosmetic Industries, Pharmaceutical Industries, and Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2032”
· In June 2020, (PMC) has determined Cordyceps which is potent bioactive metabolite of entomopathogenic medicinal fungus which has been effective in health and wellbeing due to its therapeutical and nutraceutical potentiality. Cordycepin has indicated the nutraceutical values as it has shown therapeutic applications against various diseases by modulating many more cellular signaling pathways caused due to its redox behavior. As Cordyceps are edible they play a key role in treating and preventing various diseases caused by infections and metabolic disorders.
· In January 2020, BASF SE has launched new skin care bioactive ingredients for personal care which helps in moisturizing and soothing the skin. New launched product are, Hydagen Aquaporin – helps in stimulating formation of cellular channels of water in skin that provides hydration boosting effect. Hydrasensyl Glucan – It moisturizes the skin by leaving it smooth and enhance resistance to variance in pH temperature & electrolyte load. Inolixir- It provides sense of wellness & helps in soothing sensitive skin and also effective in reducing dullness, dark circles and fatigue lines.
Urbanization has given rise in cosmetic industries which has led in rising new fashionable trends to enhance standard lifestyle. Bioactive ingredients are widely used in cosmetic industries for smoothness, brightening and soothing of skin. Production of dietary supplements are growing due to rising consumption of supplements by consumers. Bioactive health products has provided health benefits in preventing risk of cardiovascular diseases, maintaining healthy digestive system by keeping gut microbiota of human being healthy. Use of bioactive ingredients by animal feed manufacturers has provided improvement in nutrition and health benefits of animals which provides nutritive animal derived food. However, rising cosmetic industries, rising demand for dietary supplements, animal food, health benefits in reducing diseases has given positive impact and thus expected to boosts the growth of Bioactive ingredients market. As a result, market competition is intensifying, and both big international corporations and start-ups are vying to establish position in the market.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Bioactive Ingredients Market accounted for US$ 36.5 billion in 2022 and is estimated to be US$ 74.13 billion by 2032 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.4%. The Global Bioactive Ingredients Market is segmented based on Product, Application, End-Users and Region.
· Based on Product, Global Bioactive Ingredients Market is segmented into Probiotics, Prebiotics, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Omega-3 & Structural Lipids, Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates, Phytochemicals, and others.
· Based on Application, Global Bioactive Ingredients Market is segmented into Dietary Supplements, Personal Care, Functional Foods, Animal Nutrition, Functional Beverages, and others.
· Based on End-Users, Global Bioactive Ingredients Market is segmented into Animal Feed Manufacturers, Cosmetic Industries, Pharmaceutical Industries, and others.
· By Region, the Global Bioactive Ingredients Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Bioactive Ingredients Market:
The prominent players operating in the Global Bioactive Ingredients Market includes, BASF SE, Cargill Inc., Arla Foods amba, Ingredion Incorporated, Roquette Freres, Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Nuritas, FMC Corporation, Koninklijke DSM N.V., DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences, Owen Biosciences, Archer Daniels Misland Company, Sabinsa Corporation, Seipasa and others.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Other Related Reports:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09