December 14th, 2022
Feed Probiotics Market is projected to grow from the US $2.5 Billion in 2018 to US$ XX Billion by 2028. Mounting world population and the growing financial status of people in developing countries improve their demand for animal products. Which led to increase animal farming and create huge demand for the target market. For instance, according to fao.org accounted for around 40 % of the global value of agricultural output and support the source of revenue and food security of almost 1.3 billion people. However, flaunching prices of raw materials such as maize, wheat, barley, and others and strict regulatory rules for feed Probiotics hamper the market growth.
The report "Global Feed Probiotics Market by Type (Lactobacilli, Bifidobacteria, and Other Types), by Application (Ruminants, Poultry, Swine, Aquatic animal, others (equine and pets)), and Region - Global Forecast to 2029".
· In Jun 2019 Asahi Calpis Wellness has launched a new probiotic tablet supplement that claims to help increase bone density.
· In May 2019 ADM Animal Nutrition has opened a new Animal Nutrition Technology Center in Decatur, Illinois. This facility aims to innovation in Animal Nutrition, offering capabilities to enhance customer collaboration and develop fully-tailored nutrition solutions.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global feed probiotics market accounted for US$ XX billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of XX% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented based on by type, by livestock and region.
· By type global feed probiotics market is classified into lactobacilli, bifidobacteria, and other types.
· By livestock, global Feed Probiotics market is classified into Ruminants, Poultry, Swine, Aquatic animal, others (equine and pets)
· By region, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the target market. Owing to the population density and the growing demand for the livestock such factor boosting the growth for the target market. Additionally There development in the production facilities and risk-management in the livestock sector that's the result as an increase in the production of animal feed which has opened a countless of opportunities for the vendors that manufacture animal feed Probiotics.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The prominent player operating in the global Feed Probiotics market include Provita Eurotech Ltd, Life Products Inc., Calpis Co. Ltd, Chr. Hansen A/S, Lallemand Inc., Danisco A/S, DSM Nutritional Products Inc., Orffa International Holding, Novus International Inc., Kemin Industries Inc. Key players in the market are focusing on research and development and product launch.
Other Related Reports:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09