December 20th, 2022
In order to make Cereal Bars, cereal grains such oats, rye, rice, and wheat are used. A cereal bar may sometimes be referred to as a "breakfast bar" in reference to the fact that many people eat them instead of breakfast, even though they can be had at any time. Cereal bars are produced by numerous firms, and most marketplaces provide a variety of selections. Homemade cereal bars can also be made by mixing a variety of grains, nuts, and other ingredients with a thick, hot syrup, letting the mixture cool, setting, and setting in a baking sheet, then cutting it into bars. Cereal bars have increased in popularity in tandem with the growing interest in healthy eating during the past ten years.
The market for cereal bars was dominated by the Asia Pacific region. The advantages of eating cereal bars are becoming well known to consumers in emerging economies. Over the course of the projection period, it is also projected that the market will benefit from the expansion of food product distribution networks. The region's growing consumer purchasing power is anticipated to have a favourable impact on growth.
· In June 2021- CLIF is delivering enduring energy to the morning aisle with its newest product innovation: CLIF Cereal, which is manufactured with 30–40% less sugar than other top cereal brands.
· In April 2022- The introduction of RXBAR chocolate cinnamon brownie is part of RXBAR's strategy to diversify its line of nutrition bars as a subsidiary of Kellogg Co.Dates, egg whites, almonds, cashews, chocolate chunks, and cinnamon spice are all ingredients in the new bar. Each bar has 12 grammes of protein and is sugar-free.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The global Cereal Bars Market accounted for US$ 12.62 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 26.33 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.5%. The global Cereal Bars Market is segmented based on type, application, and region.
· On the basis of type, the global Cereal Bars Market is segmented into Snack Bars and Energy Nutrition Bars.
· On the basis of Application, the global Cereal Bars Market is segmented into Department Stores and Supermarkets & Hypermarkets.
· On the basis of region, the global Cereal Bars Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The key players operating in the global Cereal Bars Market includes The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.Nestle S.A., General Mills, Inc., Kellogg Company, Clif Bar & Company, McKee Foods Corporation Mars, Inc., Freedom Foods Group Limited, The Simply Good Foods Company.
Other Related Reports:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09