January 1st, 2023
Automotive Tinting Film Market accounted for US$ 3.5 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 5.76 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.3 %. The Automotive Tinting Film is made by metallic, crystals, carbon, ceramic and dyes. Ceramic tints and carbon tints helps in preventing solar heat. Infrared rejection ceramic tints are highly recommended for front windshields. As window film is a darkened laminate it helps to block out things like light. Automotive tinting helps to keep the interior parts of the car from fade, warp and scratches and also blocks UV rays. Dyed window tint is mainly used in aesthetics to provide privacy from outside viewers. It helps in stealing from ones car. It is also used in residency. Hybrid tint is blend of dyed and metalized tints and more expensive. Metalized tint includes metals and are affordable for an individual. Carbon tint is a strong window tint. Ceramic window tint reduce the heat up to 85% which is incredible. As a result, due to wide range of applications the global automotive tinting film expect to boosts the growth in market.
The report “ Automotive Tinting Film Market, By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs), Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs)) By Application (Windows and Windshield) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030 “
· In 2019, Asahi India Glass (AIS) launched a new legal Dark Green UV Cut Glass. The innovative technology has helped to reduce the thermal load inside the vehicle and helps to reduce UV radiation by more than 80%. Compared to sun-control films dark green UV cut glass has lifetime solution. The product complies with regulations in India, it continues to provide transmission of light 50% for side windows.
· In 2019, NIH, evaluation of window-tinting films used for sunlight phototherapy which able to block harmful UV rays and infrared radiations (IR). Low-cost window tinting films helps in effective reducing UV rays, IR rays and offer a reduction in therapeutic blue light.
· In 2004, NIH, use of UV – protective window films can aid in preventing of skin cancer as people are likely exposed to UV rays throughout their daily routine. Thus, tinting window films in vehicles and houses can help to reduce the UV rays and protect from skin disease.
On the basis of new scientific inventions and technological advancement in window & film photo-protective products, the tinting films are highly recommended to be used in all residential, business offices, schools, vehicles which can give protection to reduce skin cancer diseases. Thus, increase in urbanization and purchasing own vehicle expected to rise in market growth.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Automotive Tinting Film Market accounted for US$ 3.5 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 5.76 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.3%. The Global Automotive Tinting Film Market is segmented based on Vehicle Type, Application and Region.
· Based on Vehcile Type, Global Automotive Tinting Film Market is segmented into Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs), Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs).
· Based on Application, Global Automotive Tinting Film Market is segmented into Windows and Windshield.
· By Region, the Global Automotive Tinting Film Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Automotive Tinting Film Market:
The prominent players operating in the Global Automotive Tinting Film Market includes, Johnson Window Tints Inc., Madico Inc., Garware Suncontrol, Global Window Films, Armolan, 3M, Hanita Coatings RCA LTD., Solar Screen International SA, Saint-Gobian Performance Plastics Corporation (Solar Gard), American Standard Window Tint, Eastman Chemical Company, Tintfit Window Films Ltd., NEXFIL, Huper Optik USA, ZEOfilms and others.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09