January 22nd, 2023
Poultry Feed Market accounted for US$ 189.26 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 282.40 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.1%. Fowl feed is a type of feed used by farm poultry such as chickens, ducks, geese, and other domestic birds. Poultry were generally kept on general farms before the twentieth century, and they ate insects, grain spilt by cattle and horses, and plants around the farm for much of their feed. Grain, scraps from the kitchen, calcium supplements like oyster shell, and garden debris were frequently used to augment this diet. Many farms kept flocks too large to feed this method as farming got more specialised, therefore nutritionally complete chicken feed was produced. Grain, protein supplements like soybean oil meal, mineral supplements, and vitamin supplements are the most common ingredients in modern poultry meals.
The report "Global Poultry Feed Market, By Animal Type (Layer, Broiler, and Turkey), By Ingredient (Cereal, Oilseed Meal, Oil, Molasses, Fish Oil & Fish Meal, and Supplements), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029’’
· In October 2021, Backyard poultry owners want natural, wholesome feeds that help their birds thrive, keep their eggs strong and keep coops fresh. Cargill is delivering on this demand by adding essential oils to its Nutrena® Naturewise® poultry feeds. The natural* essential oils contribute to the promotion of egg weight, size and production, enhanced palatability and a fresh aroma direct from the bag.
· In June 2021, KFL launches Athulyam Grower poultry feed to benefit small-time farmers in raising hen.
Because of the rise in poultry meat consumption, the poultry industry is one of the fastest-growing meat industries. Increasing poultry productivity is crucial for feeding the world's expanding population. High feed prices, on the other hand, are putting a brake on the poultry feed business. Global chicken meat output is increasing, with Asia-Pacific accounting for two-thirds of the growth. Population growth, real income growth, the price of poultry meat, which is relatively cheaper than other meat, and changes in consumer dietary preferences are all influencing per capita consumption of poultry meat around the world, which is expected to drive poultry feed market growth during the forecast period.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Poultry Feed Market accounted for US$ 189.26 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 282.40 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.1%. Global Poultry Feed is segmented into animal type, ingredient and region.
· Based on Animal Type, the Global Poultry Feed Market is segmented into Layer, Broiler, and Turkey.
· Based on Ingredient, the Global Poultry Feed Market is segmented into Cereal, Oilseed Meal, Oil, Molasses, Fish Oil & Fish Meal, and Supplements.
· By Region, the Global Poultry Feed Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Poultry Feed Market:
The key players in the global Poultry Feed Market includes Novus International, Inc., Royal DSM N.V., Alltech, Inc., Evonik Industries AG, BASF (Badishce Anilin Sodafabrik), Hansen Holdings A/S, Charoen Pokphand PLC, Associated British Foods plc., Cargill, Inc., Land O’ Lakes, Inc.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Other Related Reports:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09