February 7th, 2023
Genotyping Assay Market accounted for US$ 25.5 billion in 2022 and is estimated to be US$ 195.98 billion by 2032 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 22.3%. A genotyping assay is a biochemical test used in determine the genetic makeup of an organism, the genotyping assay can identify specific genes, mutations or chromosomal abnormalities. Genotyping is the process of examining an individual's DNA sequence, Genetic variations can be examined through biological testing and compared, compared to the development of other people. Genetic anomalies such as single nucleotide polymorphisms and major structural changes in DNA can be studied using genotyping. A genotyping assay is mainly used method for determining DNA sequence and genetic makeup by comparing it with other sequences. High efficiency, operational flexibility and access to multiple parameters in a single test are some of the essential features of modern genotyping assays. Genotyping assays are most important because they help to study population genomics, disease associations, agronomic traits and microorganisms. Genotyping assays can be conducted using polymerase chain reaction (PCR), electrophoresis, microarray, and MALDI-TOF. The demand for genotyping assays is high in segments of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies due to the increasing demand for personalized medicine. Factors influencing the genotyping assay market are the rising importance of genotyping assays and technological advancements that are expected to drive the market growth.
The report “Global Genotyping Assay Market, By Product & Service (Reagents and Kits, Genotyping Services, Instruments, and Bioinformatics), By Technology (Microarrays, Sequencing, Capillary Electrophoresis, MALDI-TOF, Others), By Application (Pharmacogenomics, Diagnostic and Personalized Medicine, Agricultural Biotechnology, Animal Genetics, and Others) By End User (Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies, Diagnostic and Research Laboratories, Academic Institutes, and Other) , and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2032 “
· In October 2022, High Prevalence of Pfcrt 76T and Pfmdr1 N86 Genotypes in Malaria Infected Patients Attending Health Facilities in East Shewa Zone, Oromia Regional State, Ethiopia. A genomic DNA template was used to amplify the Pfcrt K76T and Pfmdr1 N86Y codons by nested PCR. The nested PCR products were subjected to Arthrobacter protoformia-I (APoI) restriction enzyme digestion to determine mutations in codons 76 and 86 of the Pfcrt and Pfmdr1 genes, respectively.
· In September 2022, changing patterns of genetic variation in the slender wild oat, Avena barbata. A. barbata is an introduced species from California, and the results suggest that the order in which genotypes were introduced has shaped the course of contemporary evolution. While recombination has occurred among many introduced genotypes, many evolutionary changes appear to have resulted from the displacement of earlier colonies by well-adapted but later-introduced genotypes.
· In September 2021, Illumina invested in seven genomics companies from different countries under its Illumina Accelerator program.
Genotyping is most important and useful because Genotyping is determines differences in the genetic complement by comparing a DNA sequence to another sample or reference sequence. It identifies small differences in the genetic sequence between populations, such as single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs). The global genotyping assay market is increases by several factors. One of them is the increasing number of genetic diseases worldwide and rising importance of genotyping in drug development is expected to support market growth. Global Genotyping Assay Market innovation is growing around the world, owing to technology developments in genotyping assay that are more efficient to wear and use.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Genotyping Assay Market accounted for US$ 25.5 billion in 2022 and is estimated to be US$ 195.98 billion by 2032 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 22.3%. The Global Genotyping Assay Market is segmented based on Product Service, Technology, Application, End User and Region.
· Based on Product and Service, Global Genotyping Assay Market is segmented into Reagents and Kits, Genotyping Services, Instruments, and Bioinformatics.
· Based on Technology, Global Genotyping Assay Market is segmented into Microarrays, Sequencing, Capillary Electrophoresis, MALDI-TOF, Others.
· Based on Application, Global Genotyping Assay Market is segmented into Pharmacogenomics, Diagnostic and Personalized Medicine, Agricultural Biotechnology, Animal Genetics, and Others.
· Based on End User, Global Genotyping Assay Market is segmented into Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies, Diagnostic and Research Laboratories, Academic Institutes, and Other.
· By Region, the Global Genotyping Assay Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Genotyping Assay Market:
The prominent players operating in the Global Genotyping Assay Market includes, Illumina, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher, Roche Diagnostics, GE Healthcare, Fluidigm Corporation, PerkinElmer, Erofins Scientific.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Other Related Reports:-
Add Amar09 to your subscriptions feedAmar09