January 14th, 2022
Google two-step authentication is a great way to protect your Google account from intruders. You can easily set up two-step authentication on Google by following some simple steps. In case you need assistance enabling two-step authentication on Google, current touch with our Google support team now.
Google 2 step verification is very important for the security of a Google account. Sometimes you can experience problems while signing into your Google account using the Google Dhushta verification method. Certain issues with Google authenticator can cause these problems. out of various error messages that you may see on your Google authenticator app, “incorrect code” is a common error. The most typical reason for "Incorrect Code" problems to occur is because the time on your device is not accurately synced with the system. In order to ensure that you have the correct time shown in your Google Authenticator app, please refer to the steps below.
Steps to fix "Incorrect Code" error on Google 2FA
On Android, you can do the following:
1. Select Main Menu from the Google Authenticator app's main screen.
2. Make a selection from the drop-down menu.
3. Select Time correction for codes from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Sync now incorrect code 1.png from the drop-down menu.
5. The app will indicate that the time has been synced on the following page, and you should now be able to sign in using your verification codes.
On iOS (iPhone):
1. Navigate to the Settings menu on your phone — this will be the system settings, not the Authenticator app settings.
2. General should be selected.
3. Choose a date and time.
4. Enable Automatically re-created
5. If it's already activated, simply disable it, wait a few seconds, and then re-enable it to make it active again.
Need help with Google 2fa? Why are you still struggling with your issue when you can connect with https://ausadvisor.com/ team now. Call, email, chat with the most experienced Google expert agents for solutions related to your Google authenticator app. Our agents will find the right course of action immediately, so contact us now.
Add googleauthenticator to your subscriptions feedgoogleauthenticator