January 31st, 2022
Sync errors can lead to many problems to access your account properly. When your Gmail app doesn’t sync automatically, you can face these problems:
• Not able to send email or message is stuck in send folder.
• Not receiving new emails
• Not able to open or read an email
• Error of “Account not synced”
• Application is working very slow
• Not receiving notifications
Avoid & fix such issues with the help of gmail 2 step verification team. This service helps you get rid of these problems and get back to your working application with proper syncing. Just follow the instructions mentioned below carefully:
Update the app:
• Go to play store on your Smartphone and type “Gmail” in the search box.
• Update your app by tapping the Update button.
Restart your Android.
• Turn off Airplane mode under more options of settings.
• Go to app settings: open your app >settings> tap account (your username) > tick the box next to Sync Gmail.
• In your device’s settings under the Personal section tap Accounts > More > tick the box next to “Auto data sync”.
Check your Password:
• Open Gmail on your system and if these errors are seen or can’t sign in then sync will not work.
o Credentials not accepted
o Invalid credentials
o Asked to provide credentials over and over
• If the above-mentioned error is faced then make you are entering correct credentials.
• Instead of using regular password sign using an app password if you use 2 step verification method to log in.
• Go to settings of your Android and tap Apps, select Gmail.
• Tap Clear data > ok and then restart your phone.
If the above information doesn’t help you out, then try to check phone’s storage and your account notifications & password. To learn procedures for checking storage or password, get the help of our support team. Only a call required to contact gmail 2 factor authentication setup team and get necessary information according to your issue. Get the best answers by the experts to resolve your problem instantly. The members of the team are always pleased to provide service to their customers. So, do no delay before the problem becomes major and get it solved as soon as possible.
Add gmail2fasetup to your subscriptions feedgmail2fasetup