March 3rd, 2022
My boss sent me an important notice email that states that everyone should be in the office tomorrow by 8 A.M. He asked me to forward the mail to my junior staff members but I don’t know what to do now.”
If this is your condition, you are in need of quick help. Open your Gmail account without any delay and follow the steps below:-
1. After you have opened the account, you are required to go to the inbox page.
2. Find out the messages to be forwarded. Mark a check on the messages one by one.
3. Now locate the black colored option which will be in the shape of an arrow which will allow you to reply.
4. But, check the option of forwarding there.
5. Add the email address of the person which you want to send the message. You will get an option of adding the cc or bcc. Here, cc will be seen to the others users as well while bcc won’t be seen by other users.
6. Place the body of the message in the space provided.
7. Once you are done, click on the send button to complete the changes.
If you don’t want to do it manually, you can change the method to automatic. For this, go to the settings by tapping on the gear icon. Go to the representation located above the screen with sending of POP or IMAP. Now, click on the radio options labeled with the photocopy of incoming emails and then add the emails that should be sent. At last, tap on the send button.
If you are having any queries regarding the process, we have your fix. At Gmail customer care Number, you will get ample solutions along with the precautions so that you have the knowledge to combat with the further email regarding problems.
Add gmailsupportaustralia to your subscriptions feedgmailsupportaustralia