January 22nd, 2018
Looking for a Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by car? Well, you have come to the right place. The same day tour is none other than an expanding tour package for visiting Agra for those tourists who want to visit and cover all the tourist places in a single day. We have made extraordinary arrangements which incorporate Taj Mahal tour from sunrise to sunset and also touring of ‘Baby Taj’ and Agra Fort. At a young hour toward the beginning of the day 30 minutes before dawn you will be picked up by the driver whom we have assigned for you from your hotel. We will also appoint a master tour guide who will lead you to for the entire day. Tour guide will tell you about all the instructions and rules about what things you should take and things you shouldn’t before the trip starts. Your entrance tickets will be arranged by us so that no time is wasted.
After reaching the parking area of the Taj Mahal, you will be taken inside by a battery car. After all security checking you will be taken directly to the sunrise point. You will observe the Taj being showered by pinkish beams which will absolutely entrance you. After that you English speaking private guide will explain all historical and architectural facts of the Taj. He will likewise disentangle you the puzzles of the chambers that are present under the Taj Mahal along with the myths and supernatural wonders of it. Take snaps of the outside since you can’t take pictures inside Taj Mahal.
Plan a same day Taj Mahal tour by train in order to visit this iconic monument. Taj Mahal is most likely the best known architectural beauty of love that was ever constructed. Same day Taj Mahal tour takes you to two of the iconic places–Agra Fort and Taj Mahal.
Interesting facts about Taj Mahal
1. There is a little opening on the roof of the principle lobby oppositely over the headstone of Mumtaz Mahal.
2. The ASI needed to disguise the Taj amid WW-II with a colossal framework to mislead aircraft.
3. The account of the arms of all craftsmen’s being severed by is presumably a myth on the grounds that the designer took a shot at different ventures.
4. The minarets were fabricated tilting outwards to shield the Taj from cataclysms like seismic tremors.
5. A sanctuary was worked for the conman Natwarlal, who sold the Taj Mahal over and again.
6. The establishment of Taj Mahal would have dissolved years prior if Yamuna wasn't there.
Add kksharma to your subscriptions feedkksharma