March 12th, 2022
Once you have installed your Canon printer on your Windows device, you must install Canon printer drivers to make sure that your printer works perfectly with your computer. Canon Printer drivers can be downloaded easily from Canon’s official website. In this guide we will teach youhow to install Canon printer driver in Windows so that you can complete your Canon printer installation properly and kick-start a happy printing journey with your Canon device. Scroll below to find the step-by-step procedure for how to install Canon printer driver in Windows.
Step-by-Step Procedure on How to Install CanonPrinter Driver in Windows.
You should follow the steps mentioned in this guide if you are trying to install you Canon printer on your Windows device. If the printer drivers are not installed correctly, or if they are not up to date, then sometimes printers can stop responding to the print commands. Therefore it is important that you know how to install Canon printer driver in Windows. Our guide contains all the steps that you need to follow to install your printer drivers. However, you must note that we will be using official printer driver installers instead of any third-party installers. This is because third-party drivers are harder to update which can cause an issue in the future.
1. The Epson printer doesn’t stay on or doesn’t turn on at all.
Whether you are trying to install Epson printer without CD or you are trying to install Epson printer with the help of the installation CD, you would be required to keep the Epson printer on during the Epson printer installation process. However, sometimes, the printer doesn’t stay on for long or doesn’t get turned on at all. If the light doesn’t turn on despite you pressing the Power button or the printer keeps shutting down then you should follow these steps to resolve the problem:
· Turn off the Epson printer and check the connections. Ensure that the power cord has been inserted into the socket properly and that the socket is perfectly functional.
· Make sure that the power voltage supply to the printer via your socket matches the voltage that is mentioned on the printer. Sometimes variation in the voltage can also lead to your printer constantly shutting off. If the voltage doesn’t match then disconnect your printer and try to connect it to a socket that matches the voltage requirements.
2. The Epson printer doesn’t detect your internet network
Sometimes, when you are trying to connect your wireless Epson printer to the internet network to install Epson printer without CD, your printer doesn’t detect your internet network. Due to this problem you would be unable to connect your printer to your computer and ultimately your Epson printer installation would fail. Therefore, to make sure that your wireless Epson printer can detect your internet network, you should:
· Check your internet network and make sure that it is available on other devices.
· Unplug the Epson printer and try to place it closer to your internet router. Now turn the power on and try detecting your internet network again.
Add Kane_Smith to your subscriptions feedKane_Smith