March 12th, 2022
What is depression?
When you are depressed, you feel sad, hopeless, and empty. The feelings are so intense that they seem to last forever.
Depression has many causes, but it usually starts after something bad happens to you or someone you love. For example, if you lose a job or a loved one, you may feel sad or even suicidal. If someone you care about is sick or dying, you may feel angry or guilty. If your life seems unfulfilling or you don’t have close friends or family members who care about you, you may feel lonely and isolated.
You don’t need to be experiencing these feelings every day to be depressed. When you are depressed, you can still do things and enjoy things in your life. You just feel miserable all the time.
Depression is treatable, and it can be reversed with the help of a psychiatrist in Bhopal.
What causes depression?
Depression has many causes. Some of the most common include:
· Stress from job loss, death, or illness.
· A serious medical condition such as cancer, heart disease, or a brain injury.
· A chemical imbalance in your brain that makes you feels bad.
· A history of mental illness in your family.
· Living in poverty.
How to Start Living Again After Depression?
When you are depressed, you may feel hopeless and helpless. It may seem impossible to start living again after depression.
· You don’t have to give up on yourself. You can get through this time.
· There are lots of things you can do to help yourself get better:
· Talk about what’s bothering you. Tell someone you trust how you feel.
· Take time to rest and relax. Try not to work too hard or do things that make you unhappy.
· Take care of yourself physically. Eat right, exercise, and sleep well.
· Make sure your mind is as healthy as your body. Don’t use alcohol or drugs.
· Find a good therapist who is trained in treating depression.
Depression has many effects. You may feel sad, hopeless, or empty. You may also feel irritable, restless, guilty, angry, anxious, or worthless. You may lose interest in things you used to enjoy. You may feel like giving up on life.
Depression can be prevented by:
· Maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
· Getting regular checkups with your doctor.
· Taking care of you physically. Eat right, exercise, and sleep well.
· Making sure your mind is as healthy as your body.
· Don’t use alcohol or drugs.
Add drsdiwan to your subscriptions feeddrsdiwan