April 25th, 2022
Anxiety is a feeling of fear and uneasiness. It can arise from numerous factors and therefore very crucial to take steps that will help in managing the condition. Occasional anxiety is normal however; if the condition is persistent then it is best for you to take medical help and assistance. Some of the common symptoms of anxiety that can appear in a person are-
· Feeling nervous
· Higher rate of breathing
· Feeling tired or weak
· Difficulty in concentrating
· Higher heart rate
There can be other anxiety symptoms too apart from the one mentioned here. However, irrespective of the cause of the anxiety, here are some effective measures to help improve the condition in the user.
· Try slow and deep breathing practices whenever you begin to feel anxious
· Stay hydrated
· Try Nootropics for anxiety such as Armodafinil
· Eat healthy food
· Avoid the use of smoking and drinking
· Sleep well
· Every time you feel anxiety try to count back from 100 to 1
· Think of all the good times that makes your happy such distraction will take your mind away from the factor that is triggering your anxiety
· Try the 3-3-3 rule for anxiety- You can do this by naming three sounds that your hear, move three parts of your body, name three things that your hear.
How do Nootropic helps with anxiety?
The use of Nootropic such as Armodafinil acts on the brain of the person to secrete hormones such as Dopamine and histamine. These helps in calming the mind of the person thus helping with anxiety and stress. The action of the Nootropic begins in 30 minutes of intake and the action lasts for 5 to 6 hours. So, if people struggling with stress can take Armodafinil for effective results.
Add healthmatter to your subscriptions feedhealthmatter