March 12th, 2018
Officially missing the crew from our recent trip in Real, Quezon, and nothing else is more fun than sharing new experiences with both old and new friends.
I still can't believe how I met most of my friends thru Instagram and travel but these are the ones who are bound to stay. No matter how early we need to wake up to catch the golden hour at the windmills of Pililia, Rizal, or no matter how nauseating the road to Real, Quezon is, we made every moment fun and chill.
Here are the fun things we did on our trip:
1. Road trip all the way to Famy-Real Road, leaving Manila at 5 am
2. A stopover by the windmills of Pililia, Rizal
3. Grocery at the seafood market for lunch (though we learned the supplies at Brgy. Tinoan is pricey; seafoods are fresh but are a bit overpriced)
4. Attempted to cook our food and later learned that the random locals at the resort where we stayed charge half the price of the resort rate on cooking (we paid P100 per kilo)
5. A five-minute trek to Balagbag Falls (couple of friends explored the second tier which has a basin good for swimming)
6. Chilled all night with drinking games
7. Photoshoot in the morning
Best part: Pick-up ride!
The misadventures you take on with friends are ultimate tests of friendships and I can say we passed with flying colors. 😂
Credits to Raniel Hernandez @rayniyel for the drone shots
Add ManayVentures to your subscriptions feedManayVentures