April 27th, 2022
Canon Inkjet TS3122 setup is quick and easy. You can configure it via USB cable and also wirelessly. You can find them at ij.start.canon ts3122. The ij.start.canon ts3122 process is divided into two main parts. First, you’ll need to connect the printer to your home network. Next, you need to download the drivers to your computer and configure it to control the printer..
Wireless Connection Canon Pixma Ts3122
You must make the correct settings to establish a wireless connection between the printer and the wireless network. Before starting the ij.start.canon ts3122 process, you need to make sure that your wireless router has a physical WPS button with a secure connection. In the case of a physical WPS button, your whole process is simple. Otherwise, you’ll need to manually configure the network using the printer’s display menu.
Establish Wireless Connection
1. Plug the printer into a power outlet and turn it on.
2. Make sure the printer’s power lamp is on.
3. Now, you need to look for the Wireless button on your printer. It’s an easily recognizable button with a wireless icon.
4. Press and hold the wireless button until you receive a signal from the indicator light next to the button. It should blink once. Release the button when it flashes.
5. The indicator light should now turn blue. Once this is done, you will need to press and hold the WPS button on your router for two minutes.
6. When you do this, you will notice that the indicator lamp on your printer is blinking continuously. This indicates that the printer is trying to detect an available network within range.
7. You can see that the power lamp is also flashing simultaneously. You should wait until both lamps stop flashing, but stay on. During this process, the printer detects and connects to the network.
8. From then on, your printer is securely connected to your home network. Your ij.start.cannon can be used immediately. However, you should run a print test to make sure you are connected to the correct network.
9. Load your printer properly with plain A4 size paper.
10. After loading the paper, make sure your printer is on.
11. Locate the Resume button on your printer. Press and hold it.
12. Besides the button, the indicator lamp will flash fifteen times.
13. You need to keep track of the signals from the indicator lamps. State it accurately. Release the Resume button after fifteen flashes of the indicator light.
14. The Canon Pixma TS3122 printer will print the sheet with the network information.
15. You must check the details given on this sheet very carefully. The SSID should display the correct name of your home network.
16. Once you have confirmed the details of this printout, you can start using your printer.
Canon Pixma TS3122 Download
Canon Pixma TS3122 printers usually come with a software CD for easy installation. If for some reason you have lost access to it, you can download it from Canon’s official website.
1. Open your internet browser and visit the official website.
2. You have to click on the Settings tab and follow the Settings link on the website.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and prompts carefully to download the installation file to your system.
4. You will reach the product selection screen. You should say Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer in the top box. Click Go.
5. You will then be prompted to select your region. Specify it correctly.
6. When you confirm your region or location, you will be redirected to the following page with a download link. Click on the Downloads tab. The installation file will begin downloading to your computer.
7. It may or may not ask you to choose a location to save the downloaded file. You should do what is required as per the request.
8. You have to wait till the download is complete. ij.start.cannon setup ts3122. This may take several minutes for
Install Canon Pixma TS3122 for Windows
The Printer Driver Setup window can be accessed through the application software in use or through the window’s Start menu.
1. Your printer must be turned off for the initial steps.
2. You will need to connect your Canon Pixma TS3122 printer to the computer via a USB cable.
3. Now connect the printer to the power source and turn it on. You need to confirm that the power light is on.
4. Now, you need to locate the Start Menu on your computer. This can be easily found by looking for a windows icon tab in the lower-left corner of your monitor.
5. Click on the Windows icon to open the Start Menu.
6. Find the Computer Control Panel and click on it. This will open another window on your screen.
7. In Control Panel, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Click it.
8. The next window will display a list of options. Click on it and select Devices and Printers.
9. In the Devices and Printers window, click the tab that says “Add a printer.”
10. This will open another window with a list of available printers to configure. Browse the list to select your printer. You can identify the correct printer through the port used to connect it to your computer.
11. Click on the correct port.
12. In the next window select Canon and then select the model name i.e. Pixma TS3122. Click Next after selecting the appropriate option.
14. The screen will ask you to decide whether you want to share the printer. Click Next after making the desired choice.
15. Canon Pixma TS3122 printer is ready for use. You can run a test print to confirm this.
Add cannonstart to your subscriptions feedcannonstart