May 28th, 2022
Neil Island to Port Blair ferry | Get to know complete details on ferry bookings
Reaching out to the Port Blair harbor from Neil Island is an amazing experience that can be done by ferry transportation services delivered by Government & Private companies. The distance between Neil Island & Port Blair Island is 43 KM. You can easily travel by booking your ferry, it may take up to 2-3 hours to reach the destination.
How to book the Ferry Online for the Andaman tour!
You can book and choose your desired tour packages available ONLINE and select the best that suits you. The ONLINE TICKET Booking services are only for PRIVATE OPERATED FERRY CORPORATION.
As of February 2022, below are the famous private organizations that provide ferry services-
· ITT Majestic
· Makruzz [MAK Logistics Association]
· Green Ocean
· Ashi by Sonar Group
How to book a Government Ferry for an Andaman Tour?
The Government Ferries are not available to be booked in ONLINE MODE, you can visit the DSS Office near Port Blair Harbor Jetty.
From the ticket counter, you will receive a booking form, fill it out with your complete details, and ensure that you cross-verify the details provided by you.
A confirmation of your tickets will arrive within 30 minutes of your booking.
You can expect some rush & delays as this ferry service is commonly used by local islanders because they get a subsidy and other economic benefits.
1. While booking your ferry tickets online through private corporations, please ensure your NAME, AGE, GENDER & CONTACT DETAILS [if there are any mistakes in these details, kindly contact the customer executive services to get them correct]
2. If you are a Non-Indian Resident, you must bring your PASSPORT along with your ID Proof.
3. Ensure that if your flight arrival and ferry departure date are the same, try to maintain a gap of 1-2 hours, this is because the document verification process takes time.
What is the check-in & luggage drop-off process in Private Ferry Services?
1. Once you reach the jetty entrance, your tickets and other documents will be verified, after which you are allowed to make your way to the jetty.
2. Your luggage and other items will be scanned after that, you can pick them back and make your way towards the ferry.
3. You can keep your luggage in the backward area of the ferry in the luggage store and take your allotted seats.
Add Neil to your subscriptions feedNeil